More Product Information And Specifications
How To Use
Power on the device and enter the menu to set the language and date-time (default is English).
Insert a memory card with FAT32 format (maximum capacity of 128GB), and format the memory card in the local menu (cannot format on the computer).
To record video or audio, simply slide the one-touch up/down recording keys. To stop the recording, press the return button.
To take a photo during video recording, press the "PLAY" button. To take a photo in photo mode, press the "PLAY" button.
Use the "MENU" button to navigate the menu. In normal mode and photo mode, long press the "MENU" button to enter the menu. In file browsing mode, long press the "MENU" button to delete files quickly.
During playback, long press the previous/next button to fast rewind/forward.
- Video files are automatically saved as separate 10 minutes files
- It supports charging while shooting video/recording audio, so you don't miss a single important moment
- Does not require Wifi Or An APP
- Video code: H.264
- Video Format: MOV format 1920*1080P
- Photo Format: JPG
- Audio Format: WAV
- Size (MM): 96mmx38mmx17mm
- USB Connector: Type C High Speed
- Support TF Memory Card: 8GB to 128GB (FAT32）
- Battery Capacity: 3.7V/1800MA lithium battery
- Frame Number: 30FPS
- Motion detection distance: straight line 5 meters
- Photo Resolution: 40M/21M/12M/10M/8M/5M/2MHD/1.3M/VGA
- Video Resolution: 1080P/720P
- Working Temperature: -5 to 45 Celsius
1*Type C cable